Support Driver, safely transport children to and from YWCA Children’s Center in a mini bus.
Assist infants and toddlers in entering and exiting the mini bus.
2. Load and unload necessary infant and toddler equipment.
3. Call and text families via bus phone to notify about arrival time and confirm attendance
4. Assist families signing children on and off mini bus.
5. Perform daily safety inspections of the mini bus before and after picking up the children.
6. Clean and service the minibus to include interior cleaning, exterior bus washing, and installation
of fuel, oil and other fluids as needed.
7. Properly operate all seat belts, car seats, and safety functions of mini bus.
Education requirements, certifications, work experience
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. YWCA location
2. Off-site location
3. Potential outdoor events
4. Sitting, standing, kneeling, bending, some lifting
5. Frequently required to stand
6. Frequently required to walk
7. Frequently required to sit
8. Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
9. Frequently/Continually required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl10. Frequently/Continually required to talk or hear
11. Occasionally required to taste or smell
12. Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions (non-weather)
13. Continually work near moving mechanical parts
14. Occasionally work in high, precarious places
15. Occasionally work around fumes, airborne particles, or toxic chemicals
16. Frequently exposure to outside weather conditions
17. Occasionally exposure to extreme heat or cold (non-weather)
18. Occasionally exposure to bloodborne and airborne pathogens or infectious materials
19. While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually ____ (;
quiet; moderate; loud
20. The employee must (Select applicable) occasionally lift and /or move more than pounds / frequently
lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
21. Specific vision abilities required by this job include: (Select applicable) Close vision; Distance vision;
Color vision; Peripheral vision; Depth perception and ability to adjust focus
22. Additional remarks regarding work environment:
23. Specialized equipment, machines, or vehicles used: Mini Bus
1. Orientation to YWCA Personnel Policies, Mission, Purpose and One Imperative.
2. Racial Justice Training
3. Orientation to Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, Confidentiality, Mandatory Reporting.
4. Other appropriate training and in-service which will occur during employment.